Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Eviges in trouble

So far the blog has just been about the kids because thats all anybody wants to see anyway isn't it? Well Evige tagged me and I can't be a party pooper and not play, So here goes( This may take me a few hours to do because I am the worst typist ever)
1-10 years ago today I was a newlywed going to school at UVSC getting my generals for Dental Hygiene.
2-5 things on my to-do list today( ONLY 5?) Help Bradley finish his homework, Make dinner, Get Bradley and Katie bathed and to bed, Pick up my Mom at the airport, and start reading the book I have been meaning to start for the last week and oh yea relax for 5 minutes before going to bed.
3-I enjoy nothing more than a few minutes of peace and quiet before bed time. I am really a homebody and enjoy hanging out at home with the family.
4-3 bad habits. I bite my nails actually its not my nails its my cuticles( I know i'm 29), Not letting my kids do their chores themselves(its just easier to help them and have it done the right way. I must be perfect because I can't think of any more bad habits. hehehe
5-places i've lived. Well I have never lived anywhere but Utah. West Bountiful, Centerville, Orem and back to Bountiful. I told you I was a homebody.
6-Jobs I've had. Waitress, Dental Assistant, Shoe Store Manager and last but not least my favorite Dental Hygienist
7-5 things people don't know about me. 1-I am colorblind (yes, girls can be colorblind) Not black and white colorblind. I see colors a lot of them just look the same.2-I hate to cook dinner, its actually not the cooking I hate its the deciding what to make. 3- I really like cleaning teeth. I know its wierd but its just so satisfying. 4- I have a really good memory(I can remember friends phone numbers from High School) and 5-We didn't have the internet at our house until one year ago and now I am the biggest online shopper there is. I love not having to leave the house. It was great at Christmas because I could get all my shopping done without finding a babysitter for the kids.
I know that this was the most exciting thing you have ever read. I hope you learned a few things about me and you don't find me totally crazy now. I am still thinking of who to tag next so be ready!!

2 comments:

Angela said...

Hi Jessica, I answered the same kind of questions on my blog and it was annoying but it's so fun to read everybody else's. I haven't talked to in so long that it was great to get a glimpse into your life.

Evige said...

a blog and tag just seem to go together. Hearing about your colorblindness reminds me about microbiology lab, you couldn't see which one stained red. What a laugh!