Saturday, April 12, 2008

Home Improvements



We moved into our house in May of '05, the day after Christmas that year Kaylan decided to demolish the basement. In the process of the two and a half year reconstruction a hole had to be cut in the kitchen wall to access the electrical panel. There the hole stayed until today when I decided to do something about it. I cut the sheetrock( with a little help) and then applied the mud and tape. Kaylan said that if anyone with actual drywall knowledge saw the pictures they would laugh but after two years of the hole I had to take matters into my own hands, The hole is no longer there. Im sure he will have to go over and fix my work but at least I am not looking at the hole in the wall with wires sticking out. The other milestone is the laundry room is finally finished. Here are a couple pictures of my patch job and our brand new laundry room!!

1 comment:

Evige said...

wow, I am totally impressed that you worked drywall by yourself, good work!!! Way to take matters in your own hands.