Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mothers Day




When I got up this morning the kids had made me a mothers day poster on the wall. Bradley did a great job with the spelling. Then they were very eager to give me their presents that they had made at school for me( even though they had already told me what they were).Bradley made me a calendar, including writing the dates and months and days and coloring the pictures that went along with the months. Thats a lot of work for a 1st grader. He also gave me a card with a picture of myself on it and a picture of himself in a frame he decorated. Katie gave me a towel with her hand prints on it wrapped in a cute fake flower( the flower she claimed was hers though). I love both my kids so much.

1 comment:

staci said...

Hey Jess! This is your long lost friend Staci (Kennard) Barlow! I just stumbled on your blog tonight by surfing!! So cute!! Your kids are HUGE! I can't believe how big they have gotten!! Anyway, I have a blog too, but mine is private, so I need your email address so I can invite you! Go ahead and send me an email with your email address: thebarlows99@hotmail.com I love blogs! So fun to keep in touch with!! Hope to hear from you soon!! -Staci