Friday, December 12, 2008

Our Very Own... Taylor Swift

Here is Katie who is majorly obsessed with Taylor Swift and her new song called Hey Stephen. We listen to it at least two times every time we get in the car. The other night when we were making gingerbread houses at Grandmas we put it on and caught the girl in the moment. It is a pretty crude video(made by Sarah Digital Camera), It cuts off her head a couple of times but who who doesn't enjoy a homemade video once in awhile. We love our little singer and dancer!
(Sarahs disclaimer, It wasn't my video skills it was the program on the computer). Myabe next time I post a video I will actually figure out how to post the video and not just the link.




http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qsxVTDf6RK8

7 comments:

Ang said...

That was so freaking adorable. I loved when she starting belting it out at the sink and her little voice is cracking with the high pitch. What a little starlet!

Now Sarah is going to have to take some classes because we want professional lighting and camera angles next time!

Emily said...

That was the cutest thing EVER!!! My boys had to watch it a few times. :)
I love the part where they ask if Bradley wants to go sing with her and he says NO!! haha

Eve said...

That was FABULOUS! What a doll. It was funny how it took her a few minutes to get in to it, but once her hands were clean it was ON.

I hadn't heard the song yet, but I liked it and I can see why she goes nuts for it.

Good job, Katie!

Jen said...

What a performer! Not only does she have a great voice, but she has some sweet moves too.

staci said...

That is SO CUTE! I love it! She is a doll! I think this is future wedding video material for sure! So cute! ;)

Tilley/Booth said...

What fun to be a kid! She is so cute. I hope she keeps that confidence always! Great job Katie! You are an angel:)

Matt-n-Jef said...

Jessie. I am getting very frustrated with this music BS. Can you please tell me how you add music to the site? I have tried and tried again. but it doesn't work. Please email me how to
jwass2721@gmail.com