Thursday, January 8, 2009

Nerf War!

After being barraged by nerf darts everytime I walked into a room either because of entering cross fire from Bradley and Kaylan or because Bradley was planning a suprise attack, I decided to get them back. I gathered all the nerf darts I could find, waited until they were in the same room and started chucking at them. An all out war ensued. Katie entered the room because of all the noise and thought that it was funny until she got hit in the head with a dart. She then proceeded to go to her room take the pillow sham off of her pillow and bring it in the living room. She stuffed her legs in one end and then her head in the other. She thought she was pretty tricky because we couldn't hit her with a dart until she realized she was stuck and needed help getting out. The war lasted for about a half hour, without any life threatening injuries. What better do we have to do on a Friday night without a babysitter?



I really enjoy this picture with the dart just grazing by Kays head.

6 comments:

Grandmajoann said...

Now, that looks like a dangerous game to play. Are they sharp darts or rubber end darts? I think you were pretty smart and you did get him! He is just lucky. Wait till next time.

Ian and Kristin said...

How fun! That is a pretty cool picture. Don't you just love stuff like that??

~Cynthia~ said...

You are a better sport than I. Apparently at Richard's house they have nerf dart guns and they run around the house shooting each other. I'm glad they can do it over there, because you wouldn't find that happening at my house. It's just a good thing I never had any boys. Noise and roughhousing makes me crazy.

Ang said...

It sounds like you waged a brilliant counter attack.

That is a perfect Friday night without a babysitter! I love the bottom picture too, that is hilarious.

Kellie said...

Lol! Wow Katie is a pretty bright daughter you have sis! Just kidding I love your kids. I'm glad you are all alive!

Josi said...

Jessica! I am glad you found me. Your kids have gotten so big since I lost saw you guys. Can't wait to see more!