Thursday, April 23, 2009

Our New Office

Dr Smith has been building a new office for about 4 months now. With a couple of construction setbacks we are finally in our new place. It is so georgeous I wanted to share some pics with ya all of where I get to work everyday. He bought a condo suite in a brand new medical building at 4465 S 900 E

This is the front of the office building on 9ooE












This is taken from the parking lot in the rear.

The amazing new front desk.
The coffered ceiling in the entryway. I also caught Dr Smith in this shot.

Dr Smith did such a good job in picking out everything from the colors to all the fixtures. It is so fun to go to work everyday in such a beautiful building. I was worried that since it is now even further south from where we were that it would take so much longer to get there and home, but with direct freeway access at 45th south, it is actually faster than trying to make my way down 39th south to get to 33rd .

10 comments:

Alyssa Findlay said...

That's funny, one of the dentists my dad works for has the same picture on the wall.

Ian and Kristin said...

It is very nice! I will have to come check it out one of these days! Since it is just up the street from me! :)

Sheryl said...

Wow, what a lovely office. I can tell that dentists make way too much money if they can afford office suites like yours and Jo's offices.

Grandmajoann said...

Very nice! And it is so close to ME! It has been decorated very nice.
I'll have to come and see it.
Sheryl, what were you doing up so early!

~Cynthia~ said...

Looks like a beautiful place to work, and the address sounds like a much better place to commute to. Where you were before was way too far from any freeway access.

Kellie said...

Wow, can't wait to have my teeth cleaned!

Jen said...

It certainly is a beautiful office. You are lucky to get to work in such a nice environment.

Ang said...

Very classy, I hope I am as lucky some day to work in such a nice clinic!

Tilley/Booth said...

Is it not amazing what a difference it makes when you get to go to work now! Beautiful office! I'll post some pics of ours sometime. We have been there for a year and a half! Do you ever sub?

Amie said...

Sorry that I didn't let you know that I was coming. I had to work on Friday night and then we had to get the kids back for testing Monday. I will plan a trip this summer to spend some time. I would love to get together.