Friday, April 10, 2009

Our trip to Spring City

Last weekend we went down to Kays moms house in Spring City. We had the four wheeler in tow and were super excited to get some use out of it. It snowed all weekend, So the four wheeler sat on the trailer and we enjoyed some inside activities. We were celebrating Kays brothers 35th birthday and also an early easter. It was so fun to get away for the weekend and relax. We played dice and watched movies. We also painted easter eggs and had a little easter egg hunt for Bradley because he was dying to have one.



Katie in the car on the way down. She has been wanting braids in her hair lately and when she saw the after effect of taking the braids out the next day she wants them even more now.

Katie coloring on her egg with crayon before dipping it in color. Notice the wavy hair from the braids.


Bradley working on an egg.


The end result. You gotta love the no teeth stage!

We always love spending the weekend down south and cant wait for the next trip.

8 comments:

Angela said...

How fun! I loved having my hair braided and then having the waves afterwords. Still do, actually. :)

Ang said...

Braids or waves the girl is a beauty. Bummer that you didn't get to play on the 4 wheeler, seems like winter will never end!

I love Bradley's smile, Liv's front teeth are growing in now and I really miss the toothless smile.

~Cynthia~ said...

I'm glad you had a fun weekend. It is always so nice to get away from the normal routine. Katie is such a girl, ya just gotta love her.

Sheryl said...

How fun to have 2 Easter weekends. I love the 'after' braids. I always did think it was pretty cute.

It sounds like you had a great time even if it did snow all weekend.

Grandmajoann said...

How fun to do eggs at Grandma Mary's. Isn't it fun to watch how excited they are when doing them? Did they get to bring them home, or did they eat them there. I think it is real nice that you have both sides of the family to really enjoy!

Jen said...

I'm sorry the weather didn't work out for you. I don't mind the rain, but I am really ready for it to warm up!

Kellie said...

Thats so funny I don't think I have seen bradley with his missing teeth yet! And Katies always cute. Glad you have fun and can't wait to see you guys later this afternoon!

Amie said...

I totally remember that braid and wave thing! She is so cute!