Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Katies Dance Concert

So I am pretty much still the most horrible mother in the world. I did however have a camera with working batteries in it this time, but didnt realize that the video would only shoot for 1 min and then you had to press play again. So the dance is in two different frames. Katie did a little better this year still just a tad behind everyone. It was fun to watch though. She is third in from the left on the back row.



The next pictures I just threw in here because they are pretty funny. Katie had to have a picture with her and her dad for a fathers day project at school. She would not give us one normal smile. So Kay got a gift with Katie giving him funny looks.




5 comments:

Jen said...

Little kids dance recitals are the best. I love that they are mostly just milling around trying to figure out what they are supposed to do.

I enjoyed the pictures of Katie and Kay as well. Ava pulled the same face for her school photos.

Sheryl said...

Seriously, what is up with these kids and 'picture' smiles. The dance was great! She may have been a little behind, but there were kids behind her too. Who knows, maybe the kids that were a step ahead, were ahead!

Ang said...

I love the age she is at... adorable! I swear that girl is going to be a model or some sort of performer... she is a total ham!

Grandmajoann said...

Good job Katie. Wish I had been there to see it in person. Keep taking lessons and practicing! I will come to your next recital! You are just darling!
How come you wouldn't smile with your dad? You two look pretty cool to me.

Angela said...

HA! Cute! I think it says more than a regular smile does. :)