Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Dance Recital



So I promised a new video of the actual recital. Well here is where the disaster happens. My camera battery died right before her dance. It read full battery when we left the house so of course I did not grab the extra batteries I had bought. ARGGGHH! Here are just a couple pictures of her getting ready. She had to have a curly ponytail so we put curlers in the night before, Boy did that remind me of the good old days. Then there is a picture when we were leaving for the recital. She did a little better at actually dancing the dance, but she did a great job of singing the song. It was a song from Enchanted her new favorite princess movie.

3 comments:

Emily said...

What a pretty little girl! :)

Ang said...

I am glad I am not the only parent with camera issues! I can't even count how many times that has happened to me. But I bet you got to actually enjoy watching the recital rather than trying to capture the recital.

Ang said...

I was just going to get on and tell you how to add the links, but looks like you figured it out. My brother in law had it on his and I would always go to his to see who had a new post. It is a cool feature to have.