Friday, June 6, 2008

New Bathroom




The new Bathroom downstairs is turning out so nice, It is almost finished. Kaylan really has an eye for design, He wont let me choose a thing since I am colorblind and at first I was a little worried I would have no say but he has done a wonderful job. I think that I might go downstairs to shower at night. I might get a shower without being interupted that way! The pictures really dont do it any justice because they sort of put a wierd light on the tile but it is awesome.

3 comments:

Emily said...

Wow - that tile is gorgeous!! I LOVE the colors he chose! I don't think I could ever trust Gerritt to pick tile. That's amazing!

Mirissa said...

How exciting! It looks great. Did you help do any patches?;)

staci said...

Wow, looks super nice!! Good job!