Sunday, October 26, 2008

Happy Birthday Bradley!


Today is Bradleys 8th birthday. It is pretty low key since yesterday we took him and his best friend Hunter to Boondocks. They had a blast riding the go-carts, playing miniature golf,going in the batting cages and playing the arcade games and who knows what else. I can not believe how much Bradley has changed in 8 years and how much he is still the same little Bradley. He still enjoys doing things with his hands, but it has just changed from playing with tools to building things with legos. The things he can build with legos is pretty amazing. He loves being outside doing anything. Riding his bike, his scooter or just playing with friends. All he wanted for his birthday was a longboard. I am officially now freaked out about having a couple broken bones. Thank goodness we don't live by any hills.

Happy Birthday Bradley! We are so proud of the person you are becoming.

6 comments:

Eve said...

Hey dude, Happy Birthday! Awesome looking in the race car.

I have never gotten to race go-karts before, but it is something I want to do.

Ang said...

Happy birthday! I love low key birthdays, it takes so much of the stress out of it. They seem to have just as much fun, sometimes I wonder why we ever bother with the big party's.

Tilley/Booth said...

Happy Birthday Bradley! Sounds like you had a great day! Next year I think you should invit me.

Jen said...

I can definitely see Kaylan in that picture of Bradley! It sounds like he had an awesome birthday.

Grandmajoann said...

Happy Birthday Bradley. I think you are a darling young man, and I love being around you. You are a fun little guy and growing way too fast!

Angela said...

They are growing up so fast. I remember when Nathaniel, Peter, and John all could walk and Bradley couldn't yet but he wanted to run and play with them so bad and he would fall flat on his face. Good times!
Happy Birthday, Bradley!