Monday, February 9, 2009

Katie, Katie, Katie

So on Friday morning when we took Bradley to school Katie heard on the radio that on the Grammys Miley Cyrus and Taylor Swift were going to do a performance together. Katie begged and begged if we could watch the show that they were going to be on. Sunday evening we turn on the Grammys a couple of minutes late and Justin Timberlake was performing or talking or something I dont quite remember. Katie turns to me and Kay and says HE is sooo hot! We looked at each other in astonishment even wondering if she knew what she was saying. A couple of minutes later Carrie Underwood comes on and Katie says. "Oh, She is dressed soooo cute." We finally made it to the performance of the night and she gets so excited. This time she said. "Mom, This is totally awesome." I cant believe that my four year old is saying all this. She then decides to dance impromtu to the performance and requests that I video it. I caught all the dancing but there is no sound. It is still pretty funny to watch.








The next couple of pictures are Katie posing in the clothes that Grandma brought back form Pourto Rico. She is just so stinking cute. She is such a poser. Notice she insisted on putting the headband on all by herself.




10 comments:

Matt-n-Jef said...

What a Ham she is.. wouldn't it be nice to be so carefree and so full of energy again. It kill's me, these kids these days. So smart and so much more aware then we were at that age.

Ang said...

Get that girl in a performing group! She is so cute and just so confident about dancing around and being in the spotlight, it is hilarious. Watch out Miley Cyrus and Taylor Swift!

Sheryl said...

That girl can totally bust a move.

Isn't it fun to have one kid that is such a boy and then to get a girly girl?

You really have the total stretch of the spectrum

Jessica said...

I love it, They are both so much fun in totally different ways.

Jen said...

What a kid! It's true that your kids seem like total opposites, but they are both so cute in their own ways.

Josi said...

She is just a spitting image of you Jessica! So cute.

Grandmajoann said...

What a ham! I do hope that I see her next dance recital. Let me know days ahead so I can plan on it. I'll bet she steels the show. Fun for her and fun for you.

Kellie said...

Thats Katie for you! However I have never heard her say that a boy was "hot". You and Kay need too watch out. Maybe you need to make sure Bradley can beat up all the boys for her later in life. Jk.

Julie said...

She is my dancing queen!!
I love that girl..

Cayla Maquelle said...

The video reminds me of home videos of Brittni when she was little. When she would fall she would strike a pose to disgiuse it. I saw a hint of that in Katie's.