Friday, July 18, 2008

Hair Cut


So I decided on a whim to cut my hair. I wasn't planning on going this short(Kay hates short hair) but if I went an inch shorter than I planned I could donate it to Locks of Love. Then when she was cutting it I told her to do what ever she wanted to, So it ended up even shorter. I am starting to get use to it and it is actually fairly easy to do. For those sho know me I have had long straight hair for years now and was worried about how I would get it to look good. I must say that it looks way better in person than the photograph.(dang its hard taking a picture of yourself, no matter what you do you still end up looking goofy. )

7 comments:

Ian and Kristin said...

It's so cute Jess! I love it! It's a big change but I'm sure you like how light your head feels now! That's cool that you donated it to Locks of Love.

Ang said...

It looks great, I am thinking of doing something with my mangy mane as well. Right now my hair spends most of its time up in a pony tail and I feel like a slob!

Eve said...

Well, I think it is adorable! It is still long enough that you look like you, but short enough to notice a difference. I'll bet you decide to keep it that way!

Tilley/Booth said...

I love it Jess! So cute. I wish I were that brave.

Angela said...

That's funny, I just cut my hair way short not too long ago and I was thinking of posting about it, but I didn't. Yours is prettier than mine, it's gotten so poofy from having kids. Mine is shorter than it's been in probably over a decade.
Good for you, I'm glad you had enough to donate. I'm planning on donating mine too, right now it's sitting in my van. I just have no desire to take my 4 year-old to the post office.

Mirissa said...

It looks good Jess!

Emily said...

Cute, Jess!!! It looks so fun and perfect for this weather! Love it!!