Saturday, July 12, 2008

Sarah's Here


Every summer Sarah comes and visits home for a couple weeks.( She has made Nashville her permanent home and is loving it. ) My kids are sooo excited to see her. I don't know if its because they like to spend time with her or because she always bring them presents. I think its the first one though. This year she brought them each a pair of flip flops and some sunglasses. They always look forward to having a sleepover with Aunt Sarah. Katie had hers on Thursday night and made it a girls night,not allowing my dad or brother in the living room and made Sarah sleep on the floor with her. I know she had a blast even though Sarahs back may have been a bit sore the next day.

3 comments:

Ang said...

Looking fabulous in flip flops and sunglasses. It is good to see a picture of Sarah, I can't even remember the last time I saw her in person. Love you guys.

Sheryl said...

Yea! Aunt Sarah is home. She is the fun nutty aunt that everybody loves. Including me!

Geeze Jessica, you are a complete pro at this blog thing. I am going to have to get with you in person to learn how to do it.

staci said...

Sarah looks way cute. Seems like Nashville is treating her right then huh?! Has she caught a glimpse of the "Urban" (Keith, Nicole & baby) family? j/k! Tell her hi! How fun for the kids to have her come home and spoil them!