Monday, July 21, 2008

Tagged!

Angela Z. Tagged me so here are my answers to the questions. I actually had to think about a couple of them.

Three Joys
1. My Kids
2.Reading
3. Seeing my flowers in my flower bed prosper.

Three Fears
1. Anyone in my family passing away unexpectedly.
2. Spiders
3. Heights

Three Goals
1. Never lose a patient at the dentist office because I did a horrible job.
2. To travel to Machu Pichu.
3. Get out of Debt.

Three Obsessions
1. Blogging
2. Twilight series
3. Finishing any book I am reading in one weekend. It doesn't matter how long the book is, I will stay up until 2:00 reading and I never stay up that late.

Thee Random Facts
1. I am colorblind
2. I really, really, really hate deciding what to cook for dinner. I seriously dread that part of the day more than getting out of bed to go to work in the morning.
3. I think that cleaning teeth is actually fun.

I tag anyone who actually has to think about the answers to these questions.

3 comments:

Eve said...

Interesting things to know about you! I never understand the whole scared of spiders thing. My shoe is much bigger than any spider, and it takes a fraction of a second to use it. But, I have to agree with the deciding what to fix for dinner. I HATE that too! I don't mind shopping for it, fixing it, or cleaning it up if someone else would just come up with the plan.

Angela said...

Yay, you followed through on my tag! Not that I thought you wouldn't but it's nice that you did.
Amen on dinner.

Allison J. said...

Hey Jess! We need to get together! I think we actually live near your parents home (if they still live there??) Have a good day!!!