Tuesday, August 25, 2009

3rd Grade


Bradley started 3rd grade yesterday. He is a little indifferent about starting school this year. He is excited though because his best friend is in his class. Up until now we had asked the school that they be in seperate classes because they are such a distraction to each other. We'll see how this year goes. Bradley pretty much lives at Hunters house if we are home and they have adopted him as their 4th boy. Bradley is such a fun loving, tender hearted little boy and I cant wait to see what this year brings us. For those of you just waiting on pins and needles for some video from hip hop class you will have to wait a while longer. He gets embarrased if I stay and watch. As soon as the teacher shows up he is pushing me out the door. I am trying to figure out how to video tape him because I want to see how well he is doing as well.

3 comments:

Angela said...

It's so fun to see all the kids going back to school! I hope he has a great year.

Sheryl said...

What a cute pic. I hope it works out having his best bud in the same class. I am still waiting for the hip hop video!

Ang said...

I love back to school for the kids... mine go back next week, I am not counting down the minutes or anything either!