Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Update

Earlier this evening Kays dad passed away. He had to have surgery on a blockage in his intestines. They removed the blockage and part of his colon. He came out of surgery and when he was moved back into the intensive care he went into cardiac arrest. The doctors tried with no avail to bring him back. Kay jumped in the car and headed to Oregon once again. He has stayed pretty strong through this whole thing. I want him to know how much I love him and wish I could be with him in Oregon right now.

8 comments:

Ian and Kristin said...

I'm so sorry to hear about Kaylan's dad. You guys are in my prayers.

Ang said...

I am so sorry. We love you guys and will be thinking of you!

Kellie said...

I'm sorry, this is the first I heard that he did pass away. If you guys need anything I'm close just call.

Sheryl said...

I'm really sorry to hear that. Our love to all of you

Jen said...

I know how hard it is to lose a parent. I'm so sorry for you guys.

Angela said...

I'm so sorry. I know I've said that three times already but I want you to know that I'm thinking of you and your family.

Grandmajoann said...

Kaylan has really been through a lot! He must be pretty strong. I hope everything works out okay and that he gets back home safely. We will remember the family in our prayers.
Love you and if we can do anything just let us know.

Steph Thompson said...

You guys are in my thoughts.